If you have the android mobile phone then you must know about the play store . The mobile user always look and explore for the new technology and installation of the app as per their convenient life.
Play store is the platform for the android user for apps. here user can choose the app from both the category like Free and paid as per their budget and need.
Google play is the distribution service and operated and developed by the Google.Google play is like a media store where you can get the music,magazine,books,movie and television programs.
Features of Google Play Store:
- Google play provide the user to paid or free. It allows developer to choose a group of people and do the Alpha and Beta testing .
- Developers can distribute the apps to 150 locations.
- Developers have to pay $25 one time fee for the registration.
- Developers can control the distribution of app in a country as per app purchase ,free or paid in each locations.
- Developers receive the 70%of the application price and Google keep the 30% for set up.
- Users can request for refunds , if the app is not working, or he bought the app accidentally or change the stage of mind.
- Users can pre-order of select apps.
How to purchase the app:
- Open the play store app or play.google.com.
- search for the content .
- Click on price and installation button.
- Open the payment method like Debit/Credit Card, Net banking etc.
- Follow the instruction on the pop up boxes.
- It will generate the bill , If everything will be in process.
- The installation will automatically start, once payment done.
- The billing receipt come to the email
That’s it. enjoy the feature and grab the opportunity to sell and buy app through the play store platform.